The captivating philosophical nonfiction with answers to many of life’s most controversial questions. Book One of the Trilogy of Truth.
Life presents a lot of mysteries and is itself a mystery to many people. What is the true meaning of life? What is the purpose of existence? Why does conception take place after a particular intercourse and not another? Why are we born? Why do we die? What happens after we die? These and many others are questions that have left many people baffled.
Life: A Mystery Solved takes you through the journey of life, starting from conception and birth to dying and death, during which various mysteries of life are unravelled. More than solving life’s mysteries, it helps you discover the real you—the who you are, the purpose behind your existence—the why you are here, how to live a fulfilled life here with a better hope for the hereafter.
Ziri also explores how society greatly impacts us by shaping our mindsets due to the societal systems such as the family and educational institutions we are exposed to, with the result that most lives are driven not by purpose but rather by societal norms. Thus he argues for a change of mindset as a prerequisite for a better life experience.
Written with Ziri’s trademark insightful and inspirational style, this captivating read from start to finish is Life: A Mystery Solved.
Jake Obichere –
Life a Mystery Solved is very captivating, rather than avoiding the complexities of difficult topics, it provides a holistic and wholesome aid for anyone serious about discovering life’s mystery.
Ziri Dafranchi –
Your review is much appreciated. Thank you.
My plan as I admired the book was to start it in a few weeks time after completing the current book I was reading.
I opened the book, glanced through the table of contents and preface; and I got hooked immediately.
In a matter of minutes I read up to page 13 and started taking notes. It’s so captivating, interesting and intriguing.
Ziri is such a great writer. I had to adjust my planner and schedule for the following week to accommodate reading of this book. I then set out to read a bit every day and completed the 227 page book 2 weeks later.
There is something so unique about this book. It’s message is extremely relevant and deep. I had a great reading experience and enjoyed each and every section.
The reflective questions poised throughout the book are really thought provoking and soul searching, allowing the mind to think independently without external influences as recommended in chapter 6.
In all my years of reading, I have never come across such a book with powerful reflective questioning approach and style as such as this one.
This book spoke to me and I am sure it will speak to you too. Unlike most books I have read, the message here is conveyed in such a simple but profound and impressive way. So much so that it will grab your attention and stop you in your tracks.
This book came looking for me, it was a gift.
There must be a reason why this book has come into my life at this time; and as the book itself confirms – everything happens for a reason.
I was eager to learn and discover the nuggets hidden in this book, but it’s not a book you rush through. Every word is weighty, every sentence and phrase is loaded and every chapter is golden!
What’s the message of the book?
1. It expands on ‘life as a journey’ in so much detail and explains extensively findings, and discoveries to help shape your understanding and perception of life.
3. Life is everlasting; from earth to eternity – eternal bliss or eternal condemnation. The soul carries on to eternity, based on how we have lived on earth.
4. The life you have lived so far is the one you have chosen – a choice possibly influenced by external factors.
5. Your life could be better by making new choices – with You as the main influence – The real you!
6. Only the real you can live the life you were created to live; with a free mind, accepting your unique person, to be purpose-driven (driven by the purpose of your creation), love unconditionally, a living spirit – one connected to God.
7. Only by living the life you were created to live would you find fulfilment.
8. You are a spiritual being. The human spirit is the hub to which all the other aspects of life are connected. The human spirit is also the driving force of life.
There is so much to learn from this book. I wish I could share all here. It’s a book for everyone, no matter your age or stage in life. What stood out for me however, is this and it may be something else that captures your attention when you read the book.
I love how purpose (why you are) and identity (who you are) is explained in detail. Oh wow!
“the who we are is largely determined by the why we are” – Ziri Dafranchi.
Ziri Dafranchi –
Thank you for your excellent review. As a writer and author yourself, I am much encouraged by your very positive feedback.